The Fine Print
Sources and Citations
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Evangelion: Death & Rebirth
End of Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Manga
For a complete list of archived materials, click here.
The following is Eva Monkey's all purpose "please don't sue or hold anyone accountable for copyright violations" section.
1) All content found within this site is copyright 2004 Aaron Clark unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
2) Eva Monkey is in no way affilated with Gainax, ADV Films, Manga Entertainment, Viz, or any other parties involved in the production or distribution of the Eva Series and/or Eva related merchandise.
3) This site layout, both in design and function, was designed by me, specifically for this site. No graphics found on this site were taken from any other site, unless expressly stated. You may NOT use any of the graphics or code without my expressed permission.
4) Any content found on this site expressly stated as used by permission from another site or author may not be reprinted without the permission of the original author.
5) Any and all content that has been written by me may not be reprinted without my expressed permission.
6) You may not remote load any of the images or files from my site to your own. I have found quite a few people remote loading images from Eva Monkey, and I've dealt with each one in turn. Don't think you will be an exception. Please do not remote load, simply refer people to the image in question as it appears on the site.
7) All graphics on this site were either created by me or scanned by me, unless otherwise stated.
8) This site is a non profit production, I make no money from advertising or promotion of this site, so don't sue me, I don't have any money anyways. I am here purely to inform and to promote the Evangelion community.
9) I am merely trying to archive resources for fans of Evangelion. I am promoting a product of my own free will. I have reprinted some materials without consent. Primarily due to the fact that corporations don't have time to be bothered by every site on the net who does what I do. I realize that some corporate entities are extremely protective of their content. And as such, if you have an issue with what I am doing here, which I view as beneficial to the community, both fan and corporate, please notify me of your complaint, and I will accomodate your wishes immediately.
10) Thank you for reading.